Transfer music files from your PC to your Verizon Samsung Fascinate smartphone.
Note: You may have to enable Mass Storage to complete these steps.
1. Connect the Fascinate to your computer with the included USB cable.
2. Slide down the notification panel at the top of the screen.
3. Tap USB connected.
4. Tap Mount.
5. On the computer, open the drive that represents your device. It should be in My Computer/Computer for Windows users or the Finder for Mac users.
6. Make a folder named Music (not required but recommended for organizational purposes.)
7. Copy the music files over to the Music folder. Supported formats are:
8. After copying music, swipe the Notification panel down, tap USB storage, then tap Unmount.
Now you’re ready to enjoy your copied music files right on your Samsung Fascinate.
let me know if you have any questions.