This is for Windows PC & Verizon Fascinate I500 only!!!!
I'm not responsible for your own cause. Try this at your own risk. By flashing this, you will lose root privilege!!!
This is the latest gingerbread stock recovery method you can find right now. I tested this myself and everything worked perfectly. This will wipe out Dbdata, data, cache, root access, and return your bricked phone
back to full stock gingerbread with working OTA update. You will need following on your PC:
- odin3 v1.83: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91960258/Odin3%20v1.83.exe
- installed Samsung driver.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91960258/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.exe
- Gingerbread tar Package: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0VDY-BSyJuQMXp6Q3dvOHJyWkE/edit
This includes: stock gingerbread modem, kernel, system, and recovery. Do not unzip!!!
- Atlas 2.2 pit file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91960258/atlas_v2.2.pit
1. Do not check or uncheck Odin default setting, and leave it alone(Re-partition should be unchecked, and Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time should be checked)!!!
2. Turn off your phone, take battery out, press volume down while plugging your phone into pc using USB, and open odin. Make sure ID:COM port is highlighted with yellow (it means odin recognizes your phone).......if not, do not proceed; plug usb out and re-install your samsung driver or use another computer.
3. Click PDA, find and select CI500_VZW_EH03_GB_CM.tar. Also click pit, find and select atlas_v2.2.pit. Click start.
3. Upon finish, your phone will restart with full bloatwares. Mount your SD Card to your PC, save your photos, documents, etc to your pc, and format your SD Card (go to my computer, right click on removable disk, click on format, check on quick format, and click ok).