Got a couple of questions.. I just got my Samsung Fascinate today and was trying to move my pictures from an old SD card to my new phone ( so I can put them on my new SD card) and I'm not exactly sure on how to do this? Or if it's even possible? Also, after I inserted my old SD card and found the pictures, I added a couple of them for my contact picture, but I have no idea where they are saved
Sorry if this question has already been asked and thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
First, You need to move your picture from your old sd card to your pc first. I'm assuming that your old phone is no longer in use. So you have two options to do this.
1. Moving your pictures by using usb data cable to your pc
2. Plugging in your micro SD Card directly to SD Card slot on your pc by using SD Adaptor.
Second, moving your pictures from pc to fascinate by using data cable.
1. Connect USB from your phone to pc. Press "mount" when notification prompts. When it's mounting, "open folder to view" will pop up on your pc; click on it.
2. Go to DCIM-> Camera; this is where your pictures are stored which you'd taken from fascinate.
3. Drag your old pictures to camera folder.