Whenever i recieve any emails (i have 2 gmail accounts, a yahoo, and an aol all set up on the phone), it gives me a notification in the top notification tab, but when i click the email function at the bottom of the phone, the emails arent there until i physically hit "refresh". I have it set to check for email every 5 minutes. etc.
There are some possible explanations to this.
1. After you hit "refresh", your phone may load old and new emails at the same time. So what you're seeing on your email box maybe the old ones.
2. Problem may exist on your email server. Sometimes Yahoo delays my email, and I had to manually retrieve them. However, my Gmails always arrive on time.
3. Task killer is killing email client.
4. Too much bug on your phone. This requires factory reset.
1) only emails that come up are new ones. Old emails are always there.
2) its gmail mostly. I dont have yahoo or aol really synced. I just check those manually
3) i only run advanced task killer when the phone has had too many things running at once.
4) phone is brand new, been doing it since the minute i added my accoutns.
Keep in mind this isnt a situation where it notifies me i have mail, then i go to check it an hour later. I am literally checking my mail within a minute or two after seeing the notification in the task bar.