A good day to all,
I've encountered these 2 issues listed below:
Anyone try bluetooth pairing with other devices?
I tried pairing with my PC and Nokia 5800.
In SGS, it stated that both devices are be paired but 'not connected'. Hence couldn't make any file transferring.
Connected to PC via USB @ Mass Storage Mode
After done transferring file into SGS internal SD card, unmount [internal] SD card + turn off USB Storage. Notification shows "The Internal SD Card can Be Safely Remove".
Plug out USB cable from SGS.
1) try to open camera, error msg "Not Enough Memory".
2) try to open My Files, error msg "Your Phone Does Not Have a SD card Inserted"
3) try to run Music Player, error msg "SD Card Is Being Used As A Mass Storage Device"
4) try to run Video Player, error msg "Your Phone Does Not Have a SD card Inserted"
5) try to open Gallery "No Items" + "No SD Card Detected"
Tried [5x] times, same thing happens. Needed to restart SGS, then everything back to normal.
Any SGS owner experience the same issues?
SGS is a great phone, it's either me (user problem) or SGS has lots of bugs..