Anyone have any good suggestions for saving battery life? What's the difference between taskmaster and advanced taskmaster? Thanks a lot.
Free version of advanced task killer is just good as pro version, and I don't see the difference.
However, pro version had forceclose issue previously. What you can do is.....
1. Change your background to black: Super Amoled Screen uses less power on black. This can give you more battery life.
2. Limit apps that are automatically active. Also change time frequency on autotask apps to less frequent interval.
3. Avoid constant multi-tasking, and make sure to turn off apps which are not in use.
4. Turn off GPS and bluetooth, when they're not in use.
5. Overall, less apps will save you more battery.